Saturday 30 January 2016

Writing

Everything in our life is a 'choice.' 

Now, for me, Writing over Talking  !!!! 

When I choose to write.. It only means that I do not want to speak now. My writings are always very descriptive, elaborate and long. In fact I feel they could even be boring. 

Somebody who has read my mails can actually vouch for how lengthy my writings are and if they are boring.

I can relate myself to writing more, because I fully type my thought process without leaving back anything.. but when it comes to saying it aloud.. I don't tell what I think.. Nobody does.. We are all bound by circumstances, situations, righteousness and "what if" tags. 

But honestly,

We all have "limitless" thought process.. Absolutely Limitless Thinking
We think without any boundaries.. up to the stars and to the skies.. 

For example: When I ride my bike, sometimes I think I am Speed movie's Annie (Sandra bullock), I live that character literally racing through the traffic, doesn't hurt anyone and most of all, nobody even knows that I have such bizarre thought process. 

But,

Can a two way conversation with someone be limitless ? 

If only we read aloud some of our SMS's or watsapp messages.. we may not choose to send them still, because we know for sure, its insensible to talk to someone like that.When our limitless thoughts hits someone in a two-way communication, we might end up hurting them. Just read it aloud once, you'll know whether you want to send it or not.













Enjoy life !!
Anusha.K  

No comments:

Post a Comment