Wednesday 21 October 2015

Hi There


My hearty wishes to All,

To all great writers and bloggers out there.. I am no good in writing, so please excuse me for this attempt..I never thought I will actually have a blog on my own.."Thinking and Inking" Just happened.. Perhaps everything in my life just happens, although I keep planning a lot, it gets out of control..

Before starting this, I was very skeptical, if I should do it, because my English is not so great, neither is my vocabulary proficient enough and most important of all, I am not technically very sound..so I researched about blogs, what's trending and all that..Invariably what others are writing about is relationships..not all, but most of them i read..Then I decided - I am in..

Everything doesn't have to start and end with a relationship.. Right?? Does it?? And someone out there is as equally bored as I am.. So this is for 'US'..

This is a new phase for me..I am looking at it, as a learning experience..I wanted to try something different.. Keep myself alive with new experiences..  

This is exactly how I have planned, I wanted to keep the writing in brief. Sometimes I might, also add my voice track to it from my sound cloud profile..This voice track will mostly be a brief narration in Tamil, about a small funny incident that struck me over the week..It could be anything at random..Just fun.. Nothing serious.. Getting crazy that's all !! So lets see how far this gets..

Thank you.

Anusha.K

No comments:

Post a Comment