Friday 27 November 2015

My Hindi

Hello Listeners,

I hope you all are doing great. This audio is a small narration on a couple of instances, where I regretted not knowing the language Hindi, to read and write.

Technically this audio is a little more upgraded than my previous one.

Here, I would like to sincerely thank Mr.S.Srinivasan also called as Echo Srinivasan , a professional Sound Engineer and my uncle, for having the patience to teach me recording, editing, noise reduction and many more software usages. Unlike the previous audios, which was edited by me, with a lot of acceptable reconciliations, this audio was edited by him fully, while I sat beside him and learnt how to do it in a professional manner.

Listen to this and let me know your valuable comments!!

Thank You.

Anusha.K

No comments:

Post a Comment